About the JournalThe Journal of Mobile, Embedded and Distributed Systems (JMEDS) is an open accesspeer reviewed and indexed international journal that publishes the latest results of researches and developed solutions in the field of mobile, embedded and distributed systems.
Directories and Indexes
Focus and Scope
The Journal of Mobile, Embedded and Distributed Systems (JMEDS) is an open access peer reviewed and indexed international journal that publishes the latest results of researches and developed solutions in the field of mobile, embedded and distributed systems. The journal offers to engineers, software developers, mathematicians and scientists, the possibilities:
- to present original ideas and research results;
- to establish new collaborations within current and future research projects;
- to establish academic collaborations;
- to link the university research with the industry.
JMEDS aims to attract young researchers and to provide them a way to publish their work. Young researchers that are in the final year or have finished their PhD or MSc program in 2008, 2009, 2010 or 2011, are invited to send a paper that describes personal contributions to any of the journal topics. JMEDS is an open journal that provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. Researchers or developers interested in proposing a special issue are invited to contact the Journal Editor.
Published quarterly, JMEDS includes articles, case studies, surveys, tutorial articles and book reviews that emphasize the research and application of mobile and embedded technologies:
- Mobile Technologies and Protocols;
- Embedded Systems;
- Embedded Technologies;
- Information Security in Mobile and Distributed Systems;
- IT&C Security;
- Web 2.0 and 3.0;
- Emerging Web-based Systems;
- Smart Environments;
- Web Mining and Farming;
- Web Security;
- Web Technologies and Protocols;
- Web Agents and Agent-based Systems;
- Knowledge Grid and Grid intelligence;
- Agent Infrastructure and Architecture;
- Distributed Intelligence;
- Web based Support Systems;
- Web Services, Services Discovery & Composition;
- Wearable, Wireless and Mobile e-interfacing;
- E-Applications and E-Learning;
- M-Applications and M-Learning;
- Cloud Computing;
- Web-Oriented Architectures;
The audience for the JMEDS journal includes researchers, scholars, postgraduate students and developers who are interested in Mobile, Embedded and Distributed Systems research and related issues. JMEDS will provide reviews of the cutting–edge mobile , embedded and distributed systems technologies and insights for implementing them. The journal will be a valuable library reference for research fellows, postgraduate and senior undergraduate students who are researching Mobile, Embedded and Distributed Systems.
JMEDS journal aims to open collaborations with major societies and international conferences in these fields.
Call for papers
Authors should submit original and high quality results that have not been published, nor are under evaluation process, in any other journals. Submissions should follow the guidelines of Journal of Mobile, Embedded and Distributed Systems, which can be found in the About section.
Directories and Indexes
JMEDS is listed/ indexed (partial or total) in the following academic databases and directories:
- Computer Science Directory. We are listed under Publication Journals category
- Open Archives
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- OCLC WorldShare
- Google Scholar
- Microsoft Academic Search