Security Aspects of Collaborative Banking Systems Applied in Economy
Keywords:collaborative systems, security, informatics applications, implementation, banking
AbstractIn this paper are presented theoretical and practical elements regarding collaborative systems applied in economy. There are described their properties and are analyzed implementations of collaborative systems in the banking field. Security requests regarding collaborative banking systems are identified and solutions to increase collaborative systems security level are proposed. The security is analyzed starting from the authentication process and there are presented security elements for collaborative systems after and outside the authentication.
A. Crabtree, Designing Collaborative Systems: A Practical Guide to Ethnography, Springer Publisher House, 2003.
R. Babuška, F. Groen, Interactive Collaborative Information Systems, 1st Edition, Springer, 2010, 595 pg.
S. I. Nitchi, A. Mihăilă, M. Podean, Collaboration and Virtualization in Large Information Systems Projects, Informatica Economică Journal, Vol. 13, No. 2, 2009.
C. Ciurea, The Development of a Mobile Application in a Collaborative Banking System, Informatica Economică Journal, Vol. 14, No. 3, 2010, ISSN 1453-1305.
C. Ciurea, Metricile sistemelor colaborative, PhD Thesis, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Bucharest, 2011.
E. van Ommeren, S. Duivestein, J. deVadoss, C. Reijnen and E. Gunvaldson, Collaboration in the Cloud, Microsoft and Sogeti, Netherlands, 2009, pp. 122, ISBN 978-90-75414-24-0.
P. Pocatilu, M. Doinea, C. Ciurea, Development of Distributed Mobile Learning Systems, The 9th WSEAS International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Electronics, Control & Signal Processing (CSECS '10), Vouliagmeni, Athens, Greece, December 29-31, 2010, ISBN 978-960-474-262-2, ISSN 1792-7315, pp. 196-201.
Yuseung Sohn, Hyun-Yi Moon, Seunglim Yong, Sang-Ho Lee, Security Issues of Collaborative Review System, Fifth International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations, ITNG 2008, 7-9 April 2008, pp. 581-586.
C. Ciurea, Implementing an Encryption Algorithm in Collaborative Multicash Servicedesk Application, Open Source Science Journal, Vol. 2, No. 3, 2010, ISSN 2066–740X.
Encrypting and Decrypting a C# string, Available at: http://www.dijksterhuis.org/ encrypting-decrypting-string
I. Ivan, C. Ciurea, S. Pavel, M. Doinea, Security of Collaborative Processes in Large Data Sets Applications, The 5th International Conference on Applied Statistics, November 19-20, 2010, Bucharest, Romania, ISSN 2069-2498.
E. Hladka, D. Kouril, M. Prochazka, L. Matyska, P. Holub, Transparent security for collaborative environments, International Conference on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Worksharing, 2007, CollaborateCom 2007, 12-15 Nov. 2007, pp. 79-84.
M. Doinea, Optimizarea securitatii aplicatiilor informatice distribuite, PhD Thesis, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Bucharest, 2011.
F. Alecu, P. Pocatilu, G. Stoica, C. Ciurea, S. Capisizu, OpenID, a Single Sign-On Solution for E-learning Applications, Journal of Mobile, Embedded and Distributed Systems, Vol. 3, No. 3, 2011, pp. 136-141.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The author(s) is responsible for the correctness and legality of the paper content.
- Papers that are copyrighted or published will not be taken into consideration for publication in JMEDS It is the author(s) responsibility to ensure that the paper does not cause any copyright infringements and other problems.
- It is the responsibility of the author(s) to obtain all necessary copyright release permissions for the use of any copyrighted materials in the paper prior to the submission.
- The Author(s) retains the right to reuse any portion of the paper, in future works, including books, lectures and presentations in all media, with the condition that the publication by JMEDS is properly credited and referenced.
JMEDS articles by Journal of Mobile, Embedded and Distributed Systems (JMEDS) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://jmeds.eu.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://jmeds.eu/index.php/jmeds/about/submissions#copyrightNotice.